The program helps users find and fix grammatical and stylistic issues in their materials that are written. The clear answer is notable for performing error detection in multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Polish and Russian.
LanguageTool allows users to add words to a personal dictionary. It could be added as a browser extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you are searching for speed, LanguageTool provides keyboard shortcuts to be able to proofread their text quicker.
As an source that is open solution, LanguageTool is well supported by a lively community that keeps the application as much as date with evolving technologies.
Why wouldn’t you choose LanguageTool?
- Multiple language support. Why is LanguageTool a writing that is compelling is its capacity to check grammar and spelling in 31 languages. Plus it does this without compromising effectivity.
- Personal dictionary in every language. A key feature of LanguageTool is its personal dictionary that you can fully customize and expand with entries from all the languages it supports. This fully expands the grammar and spelling capabilities of LanguageTool in any language you like to get results on. Words added to the dictionary that is personal treated as exceptions to LanguageTool’s grammar and spelling rules. Rules so you can focus only on the ones you actually require that you don’t need you can easily disable.
- Use as stand-alone, extension or add-on. You may use LanguageTool as an add-on or extension for Firefox, Chrome, Google Docs, LibreOffice, or Microsoft Word. The MS Word add-on enables users to check their text directly in Word. Users will dsicover highlighted incorrect entries as well as could simply click a suggested correction to replace the original ones.
PaperRater is a web-based proofreading application that can help you improve your writing and aids language teachers in reviewing their students’ materials. The tool that is automated utilization of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Computational Linguistics, and Data Mining to run comprehensive grammar, spelling, and plagiarism scans that are said to be at par with reviews conducted by professional editors.
Once you’re prepared to know if that which you’ve written is really worth full publication or the trash bin, PaperRater will be more than happy to do it for you personally. And it also does so in seconds, using those technologies that are powerful above to quickly scan for grammatical and spelling errors so that you can score your output. You may use its plagiarism checker to truly save you the potential embarrassment of someone else claiming original credit for a hefty chunk of your work.
Why wouldn’t you choose PaperRater?
- Accurate feedback. You will want to go deeper into the mystery of one’s score, and PaperRater gives you that capability via its feedback tool, to help you break up which areas in grammar, spelling, punctuation, yet others you will need to work that is further, along with providing other helpful ideas to fashion out a much better writer out of you.
- Rein in plagiarism. PaperRater’s Plagiarism Detector makes the almost all of the massive indexes for the search that is major to conduct extensive scan and single out copied sections. The machine is robust, practically helping you save from potential disgrace that is professional legal troubles.
- Flexible plans and pricing. Even though the basic version of PaperRater will provide you with functional capabilities, the premium package allows a bigger submissions per month, lessens restriction on wide range of plagiarism checks per month, provides you with an ad-free version, enhanced plagiarism checker, faster processing, and other enhanced functions you will require.
Hemingway Editor specifically targets run-on sentences and adjectives, passive voice, and adverbs, among others. The app is extremely clean and easy to edit which tells us someone spent time creating this app. It detects the current presence of adverbs, hard-to-read sentences, complex words or phrases, and voice that is passive a text.
When you yourself have a strange tendency to utilize wordy sentences, drive away readers by employing dull or complicated words, have a standing fetish for adverbs and unhealthy desire for passive voice, you have too much to gain by accessing Hemingway Editor online, or by simply installing the stand-alone desktop version.
Why wouldn’t you choose Hemingway Editor?
- Create your work that is written inviting read. When you run the application, Hemingway rises from the grave, scores your projects, and admonishes you in which you ‘ve got it all wrong when it comes to your cloudy writing style, reliance on overly complex phrases and words, and suggests using powerful words in place of weakening adverbs and overly flat and passive voice all over your manuscript—all using color-coded highlights.
- Forget about copy-pasting between text editors. If you’re one particular who hate the process that is tedious of between text editors, Hemingway lets you skip complexity and import text directly from Microsoft Word as well as other word processing programs. It works one other way: thoughts is broken done, you are able to choose to save your valuable output as PDF or MS Word document file.
- Free or pay a price that is low. You can access Hemingway online for free. For the application that is stand-alone have to pay $19.99 and beyond that, for enterprise packages, you are able to contact the applying creators.
If you’re almost any writer—fiction, academic, business buy essays online cheap, or content writer—ProWritingAid aspires to be all of that you’ll need as an editing companion and a writing coach. To this end, ProWritingAid developers designed that it is the manuscript that is only software that covers grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation.
Why wouldn’t you choose ProWritingA >
Ninth on our best 20 writing enhancement software solutions is OnlineCorrection.com, a free grammar that is online to be used by students and professional writers. Simple to use and straightforward, the proofreading and editing software checks English texts for grammar mistakes, spelling, errors, and stylistic issues.
Developed using some text analysis programs: Hunspell, DICTION, and Language Tool, OnlineCorrection.com provides a web site with a design that is simple users can go into the text they want to proofread. In just a single click of a button, OnlineCorrection.com then highlights the errors and issues when you look at the text.
Why wouldn’t you choose OnlineCorrection.com?
- Powerful engine. Underneath the straightforward appearance of OnlineCorrrection.com is processing power that is effective at spitting out results highlighting spelling errors, basic grammar mistakes, as well as suggestions to improve content via alternative vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Look, no trace. That you submit within half an hour in case you harbor some creepy feeling someone is stealing your original ideas if you are a worrywart, the application destroys every content.
- Absolutely free. OnlineCorrrection.com is completely free—all you will need is a stable web connection. Also, OnlineCorrrection.com has program counterparts various other languages that are major German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.
SpellCheckPlus is an grammar that is online spelling checker created for students that are using English because their second language. Teacher- and student-friendly, the program is designed to help students identify errors inside their writing, study from their mistakes, and write better in English.
SpellCheckPlus has a free and a paid version. The version that is free of tool allows students to submit text for checking up to a maximum of 2,000 characters at any given time. Beyond this text length limit, they could purchase SpellCheckPlus Pro, the paid form of the tool that provides more advanced features.
Why should you choose SpellCheckPlus?
- Patience to learn. SpellCheckPlus is careful not to overwhelm students with excessive errors, allowing users to repair one error at the same time. It’s about process-based learning, a teaching strategy wherein students figure out how to solve problems or issues step by step.
- Explain, teach. Key to SpellCheckPlus is doing your best with its features to spell out to the learning students why these are generally committing grammar and spelling mistakes and directing them how to handle it to deal with those mistakes.
- Versions. SpellCheckPlus is free only up to 2000 characters. It is not enough to check most documents, but enough to alert you that you may wish to glance at your piece of writing once more. The paid version that removes restriction may be had for $14.99 great for year’s use. In addition it provides detailed summary of errors. Even then, you will be well advised to simply accept only those suggestions which make logical sense.